First Post!


WooHoo... After many months I finally have the beginnings of my scrapbook blog! It was a long process taking several months as I debated the merits of different names, eliminating names and coming up with new names. The process was painful at times and often frustrating. There were some moments where I thought I had the "perfect" blog name only to find out the name already existed in a blog or was the name of a scrapbook store that I had not previously heard of until I did some google searches - boy, was it frustrating when a name I really liked popped up.

Then, a few days ago, I was thinking about one of the nicknames I've had for a long time. Yep... you guessed it -- "Sunny" is one of my nicknames along with smiley :)... It was important that the name of my scrapbook blog be reflective of who I am in a short and sweet title. Often, people have commented on my "Sunny" disposition and joyful view of life while dealing with things like cancer and infertility. These comments along with my view of life along with my desire to live life to its fullest finding joy in all things had me leading to the idea of playing with "Sunny" as a basis for my scrapbook blog...

So, WELCOME to ...

Sunny Girl Scraps
Sincerely,
Sunny Girl Pam :)

0 comments: