My New Blog Design


Wow, I can't express in enough words how excited I am about my new blog design and layout. It is absolutely beautiful and the perfect expression of who I am! I want to give a shout out to the TWO wonderful ladies that helped put everything together.

Michelle Laycock of Laycock Designs designed all the beautiful graphics from the banner to the buttons and my end of post seperator. I couldn't ask for anything better. Michelle was awesome to work with and I would recommend her services to anyone interested in a banner to the whole shebang! When I had questions about using my watermark, Michelle called me back quickly and gave me a quick tutorial over the phone. Again, thank you Michelle for the beautiful blog design.

Heather Wright-Porto put the finishing touches in place by doing the background work on the blog side of things. I have to say she has been awesome to work with as well even with a new baby addition to the family. I didn't make it easy for Heather since I added the navigational bar to my banner but she pulled it together. Again, thank you Heather for doing the end work to pull my blog together.

Now, in celebration of my new blog, I'm going to be having a little giveaway - Some Blog Candy! Details will be posted in the next few days so keep watching for what you need to do to be entered into the drawing for some BLOG CANDY!

0 comments: