Snowflakes and Silk



Serene Snowflake Silk Scarf

Here is my latest craft project.  I just discovered stamping on silk scarves and I just love how easy it is to stamp on silk scarves.  For this scarf, I opted to go with a winter theme of snowflakes using the Serene Snowflake stamp set.  I've actually used 3 shades of blue craft ink.

This is a fun project.  Of all the projects that I do, this is one of my husbands favorites. 



SunnyGirlScraps Tips:
  • Rules of Composition - Sometimes rules are just meant to be broken but a good guideline is to first know the rules before you break the rules.
  • When you are out taking "snap-shots" think about the Rules of Composition and how you can take better photographs to use on your scrapbook pages.
  • When creating scrapbook pages consider the same Rules of Composition that you applied to your photographs.



Like this project?  Please share your thoughts or questions by leaving me a comment below.

To purchase supplies for this project, click HERE or email me at sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com


Sunny Stampin' & Scrappin'!

Pam Staples






Project Recipe:

Stamp Set: Serene Snowflakes (115438)


Ink:  Craft Stampin' Spots - Regal (119717), Marina Mist Craft Stampin' Ink Refill (121605), Blank Craft Stampin' Pad (122265)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this, have been looking for something creative but unique you won't find at just any store.. for Christmas gift Idea's.. thanks.. and keep up the wonderful designs..