Another Genie Bag...


Well, I've created another Genie Bag which I absolutely love. It will be used by a neighbor that is a Realtor and given to her clients at closing as a "Thank You." I changed the dimensions a bit so the bag is taller and not so "square." Inside the bag, I'm including a handmade business card holder with my business card inside. It is also large enough that my neighbor can include a gift card if she so desires.

The idea is that the bag basically becomes a "Welcome Wagon" bag with various information about the community including pizza carry out along with other restaurant information and nearby services. Of course, I'm including a list of my upcoming stamp classes!

Keep watching for my posting of the bag and business card holder!

Sincerely,

Sunny Girl Pam

0 comments: