Genie Bag Housewarming Gift!



OK... I've been promising a new Genie Bag! Well, here it is.

I made this bag for a neighbor who happens to be a Realtor to give to a client at their closing just over a week ago. On Tuesday of this week, I heard from another individual that the new homeowners absolutely LOVE the bag which included a coupon for an order from me and a gift card to Lowes from the Realtor.

The best part is that the bag resulted in business, not from the couple purchasing the home but from a friend. They had shared with the friend about this beautiful gift bag and through chance circumstances, I met this friend while working at the fitness center where I work part-time and she asked for my help making cards for a Baby Shower! How awesome is that!

I really do love the way this bag turned out...

0 comments: