WooHoo... Tomorrow is the Staples Adoption Crop Fundraiser!


I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. I will be hosting a fundraiser to help us raise money for our adoption fund. There are 13 ladies that will be attending. We were originally hoping for 35 to 40 scrappers but I'm happy with 13. We did exceed our minimum to cover costs and will be adding approx. $300.00 to our adoption fund. The way I look at it is that every penny helps and brings us that much closer to adopting.

There have been some great prizes donated from other friends which we will be giving out throughout the day. It has also been awesome the number of people volunteering to help setup or provide food for the day! We will enjoy our crop from 9:30 to 5:30pm... Yippee!!!

I plan to post photos from the crop later next week.

0 comments: