Housewarming Party


This evening we went to a housewarming party for some friends. The party was lots of fun and they have a really cute house. There was plenty of food and friendship.

I also had the opportunity to hold baby Sloan. Oh, she is absolutely adorable and so sweet. At one point it looked like she was going to start screaming but I've got the touch :)... She quickly settled into my arms on my lap and I was able to rock her back to sleep with her arms spread out with all the loud noises going on around her without a care in the world.

Well, I had to bring a card to my friend Amanda to congratulate her and her husband on their new home. When I made the card I used the Crushed Curry with Pumpkin Pie. I was so thrilled to find out that Amanda's favorite new In Color is the Crushed Curry. So here is the card:


Stamp Set: Circle Circus and (retired set Congrats)
Colors: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade
Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain (used backside!), 1 3/8 Circle Punch
Big Shot: Circles #2

0 comments: