WOW Watercolor!


I absolutely love to watercolor and love the look of watercolor paintings. The French Impressionist era is one of my favorite periods of Art History. The works of Claude Monet, Edouard Manet, Edgar Degas and Piere Augusta Renoir are just a few of my favorites. During my Junior and Senior years of College, I was able to squeeze an Art Minor into my busy schedule. The medium that I focused on for my art studies was watercolors.

Because of my background and love of watercoloring, this card just calls out to me. It is a beautiful technique that is actually relatively easy. There are a few different names for the technique I believe but I've been told that it is called "WOW Watercolor Technique." Regardless of what you call this technique, it does create a WOW reaction!

On July 29, I will be teaching a the WOW Watercolor Technique class. To RSVP or learn more about the class, click HERE for my Meetup.com site!

This is a very versatile card great for Wedding Cards, Mother's Day Card or a birthday card. The card is absolute elegance!

Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral & Oval All
Accessories: Organza Ribbon, Oval Scallop Punch, Oval Large Punch
Big Shot: Stampin' Up! Little Leaves Sizzlit Die
Technique: WOW Watercolor, Heat Embossing
Colors: So Saffron, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red

0 comments: