Thinking About Christmas


Christmas is not too far away!  In four short months we will be celebrating Christmas with Egg Nog, Clam Chowder, Turkey or Ham, Christmas Trees, Lights and more.  Christmas is a time to celebrate families along with the birth of Christ.  Have you thought about Christmas gifts yet?  My Sister-In-Law is 90% done with her Christmas shopping whereas I think I have one or two items purchased.

Here is a great idea for a heartfelt Christmas Gift.  A handmade box filled with handmade All-Occasion cards!  This is a box I made for a contest I was having on my Facebook Page.  It is filled with 10 handmade Christmas cards.  The recipient absolutely loved the box and cards.  She is also excited about not having to make 10 additional Christmas Cards to send out.  If you would love to learn how to make this box or have questions, please leave me a comment on this blog post.  You can also purchase the supplies for this box through my Stampin' Up! 24/7 store located at www.sunnygirlscraps.stampinup.net.


Box Supplies:

Stamp Set:  Perfect Punches (C: Item # 120516 @ $17.95; W: Item # 117022 @ $24.95)

Ink Pad:  Old Olive Classic Ink (Item #102277
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler (Item # 119685), Very Vanilla (Item # 101650)
Designer Series Paper:  Jolly Holiday (Item # 117159)
Accessories:  1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Old Olive Ribbon (Item # 115618). 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Extra Large Punch (Item #118874), 1 3/4" Circle Extra Large Punch (Item # 119850)

5 comments:

Tress on September 5, 2010 at 1:23 AM said...

Yes, please! I would love to have directions for making the card box. And what a lovely gift you've made. Thank you for the idea!

Sheri Zeleznik on September 5, 2010 at 3:51 PM said...

I would also, like the directions for the box. You did a beautiful job!

Ariel on September 7, 2010 at 9:44 AM said...

Hello, Pam. I love your blog, and visit often. I would love to try your box. thank you so very much for offering it to us :-)

~Ariel

Janet on September 21, 2010 at 5:03 PM said...

Hi Pam - I love your box and the idea of giving the cards as well!
If you will be sharing the directions, please put me on your list!!
thanks...Janet

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam, I would love to have the instruction for making the card box. One that will hold 10 cards is awsome and what a great gift! I love this paper and how you put it all together!