Welcome 2010!


Wow! 2009 is gone and we are already into the middle of January 2010! This past year has been chock full of wonderful events in the lives of my husband and I. At the end of March I became a Stampin' Up! demo which I've thoroughly been enjoying then at the end of September I became a new mom with the adoption of our son, Caleb!

I'm really looking forward to 2010. New challenges and opportunities are just waiting. There is so much I want to do with Stampin' Up! and it is my hope that it all comes to fruition over the next 11 months while maintaining the balancing act of being a new mom along with caring for my wonderful husband.

To my wonderful friends and clients this past year, I say thank you for your support and I look forward to sharing a wonderful 2010 with you!

0 comments: