The Occasions Mini Catalog Sample


OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG IS HERE!  Yes, you heard me the new Occasions Mini Catalog has arrived and along with it the Sale-A-Bration is also going on at this time.  With every $50.00 of product purchased you can choose an item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure along with a few select stamp sets from the current 2009/2010 Catalog.

The biggest news to hit the fan is the announcement that Stampin' Up! is now offering Cling Mounted Stamps.  So you ask, what is Cling Mounted?  Cling Mounted is a rubber based stamp that "clings" to a clear acrylic block.  The wonderful thing about Cling Mounted Stamps is that it is easier to place your stamp when stamping a project and you can also put multiple stamps on one acrylic block for a collage effect...  But don't worry, if you LOVE the wood mounted rubber stamps that Stampin' Up! is known for, we still have those in all the new stamp sets as well.  At this time, the Cling Mounted Stamps are only available in the Occasions Mini.  If you would like to learn more, please email me or give me a call.

Ah, what better way to express your love for someone by creating an handmade card!  Just think of the possibilities.  The card can be relatively simple or slightly more complex.  The choice is yours to make. 

Stamping and Scrapbooking is how I express my love for my friends and family creating unique gifts.  Did you know that I can teach you and help you learn how to create beautiful cards, scrapbook pages and 3D gifts! 



Recipe:

Cardstock:  Real Red
Designer Series Paper:  Sending Love
Ribbon:  5/8 Black Satin
Punch:  Scalloped Oval, Small Oval and Heart to Heart
Stamp Sets:  Short & Sweet and I {Heart} Hearts (using the Cling Mounted Stamps)


Here my cat, MaCree, decided to give her Seal of Approval!  She especially liked the ribbon.




1 comments:

Unknown on February 15, 2010 at 2:30 AM said...

Another... love it and I love the model who is showcasing this card :) Bought a smile to my face - thannks

Chelle