Valentine Top Note Box


Earlier this week, I hosted a "Be My Valentine" Stamp Camp.  We had a lot of fun creating a couple of cards along with a 3D project using the Top Note Die.  This box was created using a pattern that I had received from my upline and I'm not certain where she obtained the pattern - so - I'll give credit to my upline, Jen Krieger, for the pattern and to whom ever else may have created the pattern as I'm certain you know who you are and I want to give you a big Thank You for this pattern. Update:  The pattern is from Becky Roberts :)

This Top Note box is just cute.  I haven't embellished the box yet but hope to soon when my Heart Embosslit arrives early next week!

I hope you enjoy the box and small 3x3 card sample!  If you look closely, you can see the tip of my kitty cats nose assisting in the "modeling" of the box and card!



Recipe:

Card Stock:   Real Red
Designer Series Paper:  Sending Love
Grosgrain 1/4" Ribbon:  Real Red
Stamp Set:  Well Scripted
Punch:  Heart To Heart

1 comments:

Jen K on January 15, 2010 at 10:34 AM said...

Becky Roberts! :D