Southern Women's Expo - Raleigh, NC!


Yesterday, SunnyGirlScraps attended the Southern Women's Expo in Raleigh, NC as a vendor!  I thoroughly enjoyed meeting many wonderful women and sharing my love for Stampin' Up!  As women would stop by to visit, we would invite them to enter into a drawing for a years worth of Handmade Cards along with making a really cute, simple 3x3 birthday note card.

The note card used the Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel with the NEW Build-A-Wheel stamp sets.  Then we had to add some bling with glitter.  I have to say that the cards were absolutely adorable, simple and FUN to make!  I'm looking forward to showing my niece's how to use the wheel to make adorable cards. 

Of course, I came home with lots of glitter on me.  It was on my face, in my hair and stuck to my clothes.  SO MUCH Fun!

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin!

Pam Staples



0 comments: