Fresh and simple card


Fresh & Simple

Today, I'm featuring a fresh, simple and fairly easy card to make.  I need a quick card for a Chat & Challenge on SUDSOL.  So, I looked around at my messy craft table and decided to play with a mix of items that are both new and not so new. 

This card features some new items as part of the sneak preview to the new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Catalog.  Check out the ribbon!  And the base to this card is a beautiful, Marina Mist blue.  I absolutely love the Marina Mist. 



Card Recipe:

Cardstock:  Marina Mist
Accessories:  Bitty Buttons (2010 Summer Mini Catalog), Bitty Punches and Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Stamp Sets:  Razzle Dazzle and Perfect Punches
DSP:  Island Oasis (2010 Summer Mini Catalog)
Colors:  Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz



1 comments:

Christyne on June 11, 2010 at 5:49 PM said...

Ooooh Pam! This is SO pretty!