Summer Time Fun


Ahhhh... Summer!  Family vacations, going to the beach or the lake, taking the boat out and camping!  These are only a few of my favorite things to do during the summer months.

In just a few days, I'll be heading to Minnesota with my son, Caleb, to enjoy 3 weeks in Minnesota.  I'm really looking forward to the trip but will also miss my husband along with all the pets.  I wish Mike could have joined me for part of the time on this trip but he just doesn't have enough vacation time available yet.  But I do look forward to going on a family vacation this fall.

Well, we've had a lot of fun lately preparing for this trip but also planning for when I get back.  I will be home for 1 week before I turn around and head to Salt Lake City, UT for the Stampin' Up! Convention.  I'm so excited about going to convention.  At the end of May, I received an early copy of the new catalog.  I was able to scour the catalog and come up with ideas for Convention Swaps.  I have two swaps designed with most of the cutting complete with the plan to get them to the point where I only need to assemble them.  There is still some work to do and I'm hoping to get some Big Shot work done before I go to MN so I can bring the unfinished swaps with me to MN with plans to finish them on vacation.  My mom has actually volunteered to help!  I still want to design at least one or two more cards for swapping but we'll see if we are able to accomplish that goal.  My desire is to have around 300 to 400 cards for swapping - a lofty goal for my first time attending convention.


0 comments: