Stampin' Up! Convention Swaps


As I've shared in some of my previous posts, I really enjoyed attending the Stampin' Up! Convention.  Whenever an individual attends Convention or even other Stampin' Up! events it is common practice to bring along card fronts to swap.  Since this was my first year at convention, I must admit that I sweated and fretted about my swaps!  I wanted them to be "perfect" and, well, I actually think I went over the top but must admit that I had fun creating my swaps and really do love the way they turned out.

These swaps really are not "demonstratable" and really do fall under the label of "artistic."  I hope you enjoy my first swap card using the new stamp set, Artistic Etchings!  I LOVE this set especially since I've been to Paris, France and visited the Eiffel Tower.


This card also uses the the new Designer Series Paper called "Newsprint" which I love.  I have to say thank you to my niece, Kamryn, for helping me distress each of the cards as well as sponging along the edges.  She did an awesome job.  I must also thank my Sister-In-Law, Lori, for writing out the word "mon" on each small tag.

If you love this card, please leave me a note!  I love to hear from my blog visitors.

Sunny Stamping!

Pam Staples

0 comments: