Because I Care Card


Because I Care!

Here is a beautiful, simple card using the new Level 1 Hostess set called "Because I care."

I must admit that I wasn't overly excited about this set even though I received as a free gift from Stampin' Up! Hello, it was free. So who cares if I'm not crazy about the set. Well, over the past month I had started seeing some really cute cards using this set.

Then, last night, at the Power Flower party, this card was being demonstrated and I just LOVE the card and the SIMPLICITY of the card! How cool is that! Anyway, I can't wait to get home and make this awesome card.

I hope you enjoy the video along with some of the other cards displayed.







Sunny Stampin'!

Pam Staples

2 comments:

Kecia Ann on July 25, 2010 at 3:45 PM said...

Love the video! Happy to see my friend Catherine Pooler demoing it!

Christyne on July 30, 2010 at 9:11 AM said...

That's a FAB video Pam! LOVE what she did with the card. Thanks for sharing it with us.