2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Catalog has ARRIVED


WooHoo!  The NEW 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Catalog has arrived.  I absolutely love the new catalog and am looking forward to using the new colors.  There are some great new accessories now being offered in the new catalog.  To get your copy, email me at sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com! 

On Friday, July 16th from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM, I'll be hosting an open house giving you the opportunity to take home a new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Catalog for FREE as well as making several make-n-takes using new Stampin' Up! products.  There will also be games and snack food to enjoy along with great conversation.

In the meantime, I'm working on some great card swaps for the Stampin' Up! Convention.  I can't wait to share them with you but not before the week of convention, so check back the week of July 18th to see my convention swap creations.

Sunny Stamping & Scrapping!

Pam Staples

0 comments: