Big Birthday Bash Card #2 - Bold Brights






Bold Brights Birthday Card!

I'm not usually a huge fan of Bold Brights and do struggle to use these colors but when the right card design comes along, they can be a lot of fun!  Here is the second card we made for my birthday bash which is a great card for any age.





Card Recipe

Stamp Set:  Circle Circus and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Tempting Turqouise
Designer Series Paper:  Pink Flamingo
Accessories:  Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon
Colors:  Tempting Turqouise, Real Red, YoYo Yellow

I hope you enjoy these two cards and find inspiration for creating your own cards.  Feel free to case my cards and if you post to a blog, I would love to have a link back to my blog.  I always love to hear from my readers and encourage you to leave a message!

Inky Wishes,

Pam Staples

0 comments: