PPA33 Color Challenge and Lots of Bots





Lots Of Bots

This past week has been really crazy at the Staples household!  On Monday, March 1, my Father-In-Law had surgery which required him to stay in the hospital for at least 5 days.  The good news is that he was able to go home over the weekend and is doing fairly well.

When I saw the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge, PPA33, I decided I just had to play along.  I knew I needed to make a "Get Well" card for my Father-In-Law and the colors just seemed to call out to me as a great color scheme for his Get Well card!

I hope you enjoy the card!


Card Recipe:

Stamp Set:  Lots of Bots
Designer Series Paper:  Certainly Celery
Cardstock:  Certainly Celery, Kraft and Garden Green
Embellishments:  Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets

Then, of course, MaCree the Kitty Cat - Pesky Kitty, insisted on adding her "Paw of Authenticity" and showcase the photo.  I think she approves, don't you agree?  


Have a Sunny Day!

Pam Staples

1 comments:

Ann Schach on March 11, 2010 at 8:08 PM said...

This is too cute! I love how you incorporated the challenge colors! And I LOVE MaCree...such a pretty kitty! Thanks for playing @ PPA!