Medallion Background Valentine Card





A Medallion Valentine!

Oh, how I'm having fun making Valentine Cards!  I've enjoyed creating using Real Red Cardstock, Basic Black Cardstock and Whisper White Cardstock for elegant, beautiful cards.  The following card uses the Medallion Background stamp which you can purchase through my Stampin' Up! Store by clicking HERE!

The Medallion Background stamp is very versatile and works great on so many different levels.  This past Tuesday, I had an embossing class and we used the Medallion Background Stamp.  Using Versamark, we inked up the stamp then stamped the image on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock.  We then sprinkled BLACK embossing powder over the image and using a Heat Gun, melted the embossing powder to create this beautifully embossed image.

In addition, we had to use the Scallop Trim Punch from the new Sale-A-Bration brochure.  Then I had to use the Real Red Sending Love Epoxy Brads from the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog.


The following Stampin' Up! products were used as the recipe for the Medallion Valentine:

Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Black
Embellishments:  Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Organza Ribbon, Real Red Sending Love Epoxy Brad
Punches:  Scallop Trim Border (Sale-A-Bration 2010)

I hope you enjoy!  

2 comments:

Unknown on February 15, 2010 at 2:28 AM said...

Oh Pam, I just love this card. I seem to be a sucker for these colours lately, I love them together and I love the way you have used them and put them together. Thanks for sharing.

Chelle

Unknown on April 17, 2010 at 7:09 PM said...

Oh my gosh OMG howwever you want to say it ... I love this card ... it is beautiful and I love this stamp too ... thanks for sharing