Fun Frames


Sweet 16

I recently hosted a "Sweet 16" birthday party for a clients daughter.  We had a great time decorating frames using Stampin' Up! products.  The girls definitely preferred Red's, Black and White for their color choices.  I pulled out the last of my Night & Day Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  This product is still considered "current" however it is not available for purchase at this time.  My hope is that it will make it into the 2010/2011 Stampin' Up! Catalog.  A girl can only hope!

All in all, we had a great time and the girls had so much fun that they are going to talk to their parents and see about doing a monthly or bi-monthly event.  As an added surprise, we also made necklace using 1 1/4 inch Fender Washers.

Here are the frames...

 
  
  

On this last photo, I mistakenly put the photo in upside down then photographed it.  The flower should be at the top and the words on the bottom.

0 comments: