Scrapbook Retreat Weekend






BEACH BUM!

Yes, I'm being a beach bum this weekend on Topsail Island!  Yesterday was very blustery, windy day with the ocean waves crashing against the beach.  It was beautiful!  We also lost power twice yesterday.  Today the sun has already peaked through the clouds.  People and their puppies are frolicking on the beach along with getting in their exercise as they walk or run along the beach.

As for me... Well, I haven't been down to the beach yet but plan to go for a walk soon.  In the meantime, I've been VERY creative.  This past week I received my latest Stampin' Up! order which included the Mini Milk Carton Die and Petal Card Die for the Big Shot.  Just let me say, I LOVE both!  Yesterday I was creating some really cute mini-Valentines with the Petal Card along with boxes to hold several of the cards.  Keep an eye out for some upcoming posts.  Of the two dies, the Petal Card Die is definitely quick and easy to use.

0 comments: