Petal Card Valentine



GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE!


Yes... I'm at the beach.  This weekend I've had my share of chocolate and lots of other good food.  All this food has helped the creative juices flow...

How you ask?  Well, Valentines Day will be here next weekend so I've been working on some really cute Valentines filled with a Ghirardelli Square.  These little cards are so cute!

 

Card Recipe:
Big Shot:  Petal Card Die
Cardstock:  Real Red and Pretty In Pink
Designer Series Paper:  Sending Love Specialty
Punches:  5-Petal Punch; 1 1/4 Circle Punch; 1 1/2 Circle Punch
Embellishments:  Fire Brad; Pretty In Pink Corduroy Brad
Stamp Set:  Fox & Friends


  


Box Recipe:
Cardstock:  Real Red
Designer Series Paper:  Sending Love Specialty
Punch:  Heart to Heart
Stamp Set:  I {Heart} Hearts
Embellishments:  1" Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon



0 comments: