Christmas Wishlist


Now that my 12 Weeks of Christmas exclusive emails are underway I am sure you are getting some creative new ideas to try and are seeing lots of products you would love to have in your craft room.

Well, why not let someone else buy those supplies for you?

Introducing my Stampin' Up! Christmas Wish List!

Here's how it works:
  • Download my Christmas wish list document and fill in the items you'd love to find under the tree
  • Shop through the Idea Book & Catalog, Holiday Mini Catalog, and Decor Elements Catalog (click here to see the catalogs)
  • Hand or email me your completed Wish List no later than November 30th
  • Include the names and contact information for the friends & family you'd like to get your Wish List
  • Tell your friends & family that I will be in contact with them
  • Long distance orders to family are welcome!
And that's it! Let me be your Santa's little helper this year - send me your completed WISH LIST today!

Sunny Stampin' and Scrappin'!

Pam Staples

0 comments: