Efficient Scrapbooking - Maximizing your time with sketches!



 Sketches - Maximizing Your Scrapbook Time!


I love to scrapbook!  Unfortunately, time isn't always on my side.  So, when I do have the opportunity to scrapbook, it is important I have resources that help me accomplish my scrapbooking goals.  One of the key aspects of my scrapbooking is using sketches or page maps.  What I love about sketches is that it gives me a general layout that I can use especially when I'm tight on time.  Sketches can be a scrapper's best friend.  They are also great for getting your mojo back if you are having difficulties creating a layout from scratch.  I've also used sketches to help me with card layouts. 


I recently came across a great article written by Monna Ellithorpe about how scrapbook sketches can help you be more productive with your time especially when scrapbooking!  I encourage you to read the article "Scrapbooking Sketches - 8 Ways to Be More Productive" and implement some of Monna's ideas into your scrapbooking time.

Sunny Scrapping & Stamping,

Pam Staples

0 comments: