Upline Team Meeting Swaps


Team Meeting Swaps

My upline has a team meeting once a month.  I really enjoy going to the meetings and find them to be an opportunity to learn some new ideas for craft projects or business ideas.  Earlier this year, my upline started full card swaps and I've really enjoyed participating.  The cards definitely vary and I think we all learn something from each other.

Here are the cards that I received from this past meeting:

Beautifully Embossed Vellum by Denise

Kelly put a lot of work into this card.

Terri used a rub on to created this simple Halloween Card!

This is Taimara's card
I hope you enjoy!  Becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator was a tough decision and I was very uncertain if I "had what it takes" but once I made the decision I haven't looked back.  I have so many resources at my fingertips to help me with my business as well as an awesome upline and downline. 

Have you ever thought of becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? 

If you have but haven't signed up as a demonstrator, why not?  What is holding you back? 

Why not sign up and give it a try?

I'm always looking to build my team whether you live next door to me or on the other side of the country.  I try to be available to my team members but if I'm not available, my upline is also available as we work as a team!  Long distant team members often join in on team meetings through Skype. 

So, have you given any more thought to being a demonstrator?  Why not join my team today!  To join and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, click HERE!

Sunny Stampin' & Scrappin'!

Pam Staples

0 comments: